Thursday, August 13, 2015

Waking up in the dark


I finally woke up, it was already dark. I wondered where you were but soon realized that it was a only dream I had where you were, in fact, there.


The Broken Dolls were all assembled in the window of the Bananabelt Café, they just sat there silently and stared at me with blank expressions...


I take a quick look in the mirror, eye look great. I then proceed to go outside...


As I cross the threshold, I see Deewttam standing there propped up against a brick wall, smoke slowly bellowing out of this nostrils and mouth. Not speaking, he placed a cooked scorpion in the palm of my hand, motioning me to eat. So I did and it tasted delicious, much like nachos. I am careful not to eat the stinger....





I lean up against a piece of wood where I see a huge slug, it is then that I realize I am starting to hallucinate. I take a closer look at the slug...




I decide to walk down the street where metal frames arrange themselves in a row as I walk by...



I see Brookelyn smoking a cigarette, she also stares at me blankly and Im tripping quite intensely at this point.


To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment